The Web Recommender reporting page is accessed via the Predict Dashboard, and lets you keep track of all the interactions of your customers with the Predict recommendations on your website. The time period for the reports can be define in the drop-down calendar in the top right corner. Hovering the mouse over any chart shows you the exact figures for that day.
Please note that when a contact is deleted, all of the data relating to that contact is also deleted. This will retrospectively affect any reports which use contact-level data, such as the ones on this page.
As a quick reminder, here is the onboarding video about the Web Recommender Reporting page:
The upper charts on this page show the contributions that your widgets have made to your business over the defined time period. These are broken down by:
- Total contribution in %
- Total revenue earned
- Overall click-through-rate from all widgets
Click Compare widgets to expand a series of charts with each widget represented by its own line. Widget performance is shown per day, week or month.
You can compare widgets according to:
- Impressions – The number of times the page containing each widget was loaded.
- Revenue – The total value of all the Order lines.
- Click-through-rate – Clicks as a percentage of Impressions.
- Revenue contribution – Revenue from the recommender as a percentage of total revenue.
If you are using Predict’s A/B Testing feature, you can include the baseline groups alongside the recommendations for easy comparison. You can also choose to include Outliers or not. Outliers are widgets with very little activity and are typically only useful in situations where you want to compare multiple websites with wide differences in visitor traffic.
At the bottom you can see these figures in a table, with some additional metrics:
- Clicks – The number of times the widget was clicked.
- Order lines – The number of recommended items that were purchase in the same session, and after the widget was clicked. Other items purchase in the same session are not displayed here.