Es tut uns leid, aber diese Seite wurde leider noch nicht übersetzt. Doch keine Sorge, das Emarsys Lokalisierungsteam arbeitet eifrig daran, unsere gesamte Dokumentation in Ihrer Sprache bereitzustellen.
The Email Recommender reporting page is accessed via the Predict Dashboard, and lets you keep track of all the interactions of your customers with the Predict recommendations in your email campaigns. The time period for the reports can be define in the drop-down calendar in the top right corner. Hovering the mouse over any chart shows you the exact figures for that day.
The upper charts on this page show the contributions that your widgets have made to your business over the defined time period. These are broken down by:
- Impressions from all widgets
- Revenue from clicks for all widgets with in seven days
- Overall click-through-rate from all widgets
Click Compare widgets to expand a series of charts with each widget represented by its own line. Widget performance is shown per day, week or month.
You can compare widgets according to:
- Impressions – The number of times the email was opened.
- Views from clicks – The number of website product pages viewed by contacts who clicked the email widget.
- Click-through-rate – Clicks as a percentage of Impressions.
- Orders (1 day) – The number of contacts who purchased at least one item within seven days of clicking the email widget.
- Revenue (1 day) – The total value of the Orders completed within seven days of clicking the widget.
If you are using Predict’s A/B Testing feature, you can include the baseline groups alongside the recommendations for easy comparison. You can also choose to include Outliers or not. Outliers are widgets with very little activity and are typically only useful in situations where you want to compare multiple websites with wide differences in visitor traffic.
At the bottom you can see these figures in a table, with some additional metrics:
- Clicks – How many times the widget was clicked.
- Orders (seven days) – The number of contacts who purchased at least one item within seven days of clicking the email widget.
- Revenue (seven days) – The total value of the Orders completed within seven days of clicking the widget.