This article provides you information on the Mobile Engage reporting feature for push and in-app message campaigns.
Mobile Engage push campaign reporting
You can find detailed statistics on the graph. To display more information, hover your mouse over the graph. You can select a single or multiple categories by checking or unchecking the checkbox next to the specific category.
You can find the following information on this tab:
- Time range settings – You can change the selected interval. By default, statistics collected during the last 7 days are displayed here.
- Export – By clicking this button you can export the current reporting data into a .CSV file and download it.
View Details – You can display detailed information related to the campaign by clicking it.
The following items are displayed:
- Message name – Name of the push message.
- Interval – The selected time range.
- App name – Name of the application.
- Recipient source – The selected recipient source.
- Segment name – Name of the selected segment.
- Status – Status of the Mobile Engage campaign.
- Trigger Criteria – The selected trigger criteria.
- Exit Criteria – The selected exit criteria.
- Total sent – The total number of push messages sent.
- Opens (Direct opens) – The total number of push messages opened.
Mobile Engage in-app campaign reporting
Here you can find important pieces of information relevant to In-app message reporting:
- Concerning the target audience of In-app messages: not all eligible contacts will see your campaigns, only those who also open the app or triggered a predefined custom event. Emarsys cannot influence this behavior.
- You might receive impressions after the campaign's end date for the following reasons:
- The time zone of the device is significantly behind the account time zone.
- The user opened your app before the campaign's end date and put the app immediately in the background without closing it so that the In-app message could not be displayed. When the user brings the app to the foreground the next time (after the scheduled end date), the In-app message will be displayed and the user can still click it.
- In-app campaigns scheduled to launch in the future start targeting contacts before their start date (when you save the campaign). This means that the analysis will show targeted contacts before the launch date but it will not be displayed to contacts.
- Under the metric Impressions, you can see the number of contacts who saw your In-app message.
- In-app campaign clicks view has a click distribution option to differentiate certain clicks from others. This tool is used for precise evaluation of the In-app campaign content.