You can define a translator role with limited permission levels to assign it exclusively to translators. When a translator is creating multiple language content for your email campaign it could be useful if you assign limited permission levels only.
You can create and set up the translator mode in your account in Management menu > User Management > Roles tab.
Creating the translator role
1. Click Create Role to define a new permission role.
2. Add a name and a short description of the new role.
3. Enable the following permissions for email campaigns:
- View Email Campaigns
- List templates
- Create block-based campaign
- See campaigns of other users
- Edit translations
Assigning the translator role
Assign the limited permission level for translators. To do so, go to the Management menu in your account and select User Management.
On the Users tab you can assign the translator role by
- editing existing users in your account, or
- creating new users with limited translator level permission.
Editing email campaign content
On the Email Campaigns page translators will only be able to click the Edit translations icon.