All the email campaigns that have been created in your account are listed on the Channels > Email Campaigns page.
Here you can see all the existing emails along with the their:
- Email name - The name of your email campaign.
- Recipient source - The selected recipient source of the email campaign.
- Status - The email campaign's status.
- Admin - The user who created the email campaign.
- Template - The template the email is based on.
- Created - The date when the email was created.
- Changed - The date when the email was last updated.
You can sort the list by clicking the respective column title.
By default, the last 200 emails are shown (and can be searched for). To access older emails, you can change this setting in the advanced filters.
Here you can:
In the standard account setup, only the user who created the email campaigns can edit or delete it. If you wish to share editing rights among all account users, please contact Emarsys Support.
Updated email metrics
Please note that the method of calculating all the email related metrics has been improved. The data in all email reports are consistent across the whole platform now, and they are calculated in real time as opposed to every four hours before. You may, however, spot some minimal differences compared to your previous data.
We are gradually rolling this out to all customers. Please feel free to reach out to Emarsys Support if you have any questions.