- The new Combined Segments page brings you the following updates:
- You can easily refresh segments without opening them.
- You can delete multiple segments at the same time. When you would like to delete segments, then the Delete Selected Segments dialog will check and show you where the selected segments are being used.
- To provide you with the most important pieces of information, the Created by column has been added to the Combined Segments overview.
- The new Combined Segments overview page is the first step towards a unified Segment overview page where you will be able to see all your segments in a single screen. The new unified Segment overview page is coming soon along with other useful features.
Watch the Autumn Release 2022 video about the latest updates to Combined segments:
You can see all your combined segments on the new Combined Segments page along with their:
- Created by - The user who created the segment.
- Last Modified - The last time the segment was modified.
- Last run - The last time the segment was run.
- Contacts - The number of contacts within the segment.
Here is what you need to do to delete multiple segments at the same time:
- Check the checkboxes next to the segments you would like to delete.
- When you are ready, click Delete Selected.
- The Delete Selected Segments dialog appears and checks if the selected segments are being used by email or Web Channel campaigns, Automation Center or Interactions programs or data exports.
An asset is considered a Blocker if deleting it would prevent a campaign or program from running. You cannot delete Blockers unless you remove them from the campaign or program where they are being used.
- To see the resources where the segment is being used, click the > icon.
- To open the resource, click the Edit icon.
While you are working on other tabs to remove Blockers, the dialog displaying the blocking issues is automatically refreshed, so you can delete the ones where you resolved the blocking issues without reloading this dialog.
- When you are ready, click Delete Segments.