This article summarizes the account settings that should be aligned with the prerequisites of Tactics. If you are experiencing that some Tactics are not displayed on the UI, please proceed with the following steps:
- Tenant configuration: Check if you have completed the Tenant Configuration as part of the account setup. It is a requirement for all Tactics. For more information, see Step 1: Tenant Configuration.
- Prerequisites of the Tactics: Check the required channels for a given Tactic (and its variants). For more information, see List of Tactics.
- Account settings: Check whether the required channels and capabilities (such as Email, SMS, Loyalty, etc) are available in the account. If any of the necessary capabilities are missing, please contact Emarsys support.
The following example shows the prerequisites and account settings of the Back in Stock Tactic:
- Check if you have completed the Tenant configuration.
- Email channel
- SMS channel
- Email and SMS channels must be available in the account to display the Tactic and its variants.
Besides the required channels (Email channel, SMS channel), the configuration of Smart Insight is also required for the following Tactics:
The configuration is self-served. You can proceed with that on the Platform.
Tactics availability during account configuration and onboarding
When your account is under configuration, Tactics' availability will be displayed based on whether the required channels/capabilities are enabled.
Tactics' statuses can be displayed as:
- Unavailable: The Tactic is unavailable because your account is under configuration. It will be available after the channels/capabilities required (for one vertical at least) are enabled.
- Limited channels: Some channels of this Tactic are unavailable because your account is under configuration. Limited verticals will be available after the configuration of the required channels is done.
Availability of channels are indicated in the dialoge as well.
- Available: The Tactic is available with all variants; therefore, there is no limitation that applies.