Updates to the Platform:
- Select your own home page
- Mobile Engage updates
- Email VCE - contact preview
- Send Time Optimization
- Web Channel
- Relational Data
- Incentive Recommendation
New product (currently UK customers only)
Important information for customers:
- Reply Mail Management and data protection (GDPR)
- Planned changes to the navigation structure for Relational Data and Auto-imports
Select your own home page
You can now choose which page of the Platform displays after you log in, by selecting from a list of available pages on your My Profile page.
The available pages will depend on your current Access role.
Mobile Engage updates
Email VCE - contact preview
We added a new preview type, Contact preview, to the Visual Content Editor (VCE). You can select an individual contact in your Emarsys database and preview the email content exactly as it would be for that person.
Send Time Optimization
There are two updates to Send Time Optimization:
- When using A/B Testing in Advanced Scheduling, STO is available for the final (winning) version.
- When using the BCC feature, the campaign is copied to the BCC address(es) for the first launch only.
Web Channel now has a visual content editor (based on the email VCE) for you to design and build your own campaigns.
When creating a campaign you can choose between this and the HTML editor, in case you have a file from an external agency that just needs to be uploaded.
After feedback from our customers, we have now added country selection for geo-location segments. You simply enter the country in the Location field and it will be automatically highlighted on the map. Now all contacts whose responses can be tracked to that country will be added to the segment.
We have added two new connectors for Relational Data: Microsoft Azure and Microsoft SQL.
We have also added three new tabs to make it much easier for you to monitor and troubleshoot your connections:
- A Dashboard with a visual overview of your databases.
- Import history, showing status of past imports and highlighting any errors.
- API errors, listing any issues we have identified with your API calls.
There are two updates to Incentive Recommendation:
- Offering alternative content to the incentives is now optional rather than mandatory. This makes your incentives strategy more flexible, allowing you to send discounts to every contact and maximize conversions, for example in a birthday campaign.
- Incentive Recommendation is now available for Triggered Email.
In addition to this, an issue has been addressed that was preventing IR from being used in conjunction with STO for Automation Center programs. Both features can now be used in the same program emails.
Our new direct mail channel, Offline Mail, is now on general release for customers based in the UK and in Germany/Austria/Switzerland.
Create and send print mail campaigns directly from within the Platform as part of your omnichannel strategy.
To find out when your account will get a new feature, please check your login environment (the first part of the URL for your account, e.g. Suite5) and then consult the relevant table below.
All activation will start at approximately 09:00 CET.
All updates to the Marketing Cloud
|suite17 and higher||July 17th|
|www, www1, login, suite4 - suite16