New products on General Release
Updates to the Emarsys Platform
- VCE - Vouchers in personalization
- VCE - Update campaign with template changes
- Automation Center - connect programs
- Add-ons menu - Listing all your Enhance add-ons
- CRM Ads - Smart Audiences
- CRM Ads - Improved audience match rate
You can also find our list of features on pilot release here.
Web Channel transforms your website into a channel of your Marketing Platform.
You can identify visitors and selectively insert or replace content on your site, display entry or exit-recovery overlays based on segments using your CRM data, and even include them as part of Automation Center programs. Strengthen your customer conversion and retention capabilities.
This feature also comes with two new Automation Center nodes:
- Web Channel - add - Adds the contact to the selected Web Channel campaign.
- Web Channel - remove - Removes the contact from the selected Web Channel campaign.
VCE - Vouchers in personalization
With our latest development, users of block-based campaigns in VCE will be able to use vouchers from the personalization pop-up.
VCE - Update campaign with template changes
It is possible that with time, some changes are applied to the template of a campaign. With our latest improvement, you don't have to rebuild the campaign from scratch again with the modified template.
When a template is changed after the campaign was created, the next time you open the campaign you will see the following:
Simply click Show updates to review and apply the changes to your campaign.
Two new nodes have been implemented, allowing you to push contacts from one program to another.
- Finish nodes now have a toggle to Transfer participants to another program. When this is enabled, the node name changes to Finish and transfer, and all contacts reaching this node are immediately pushed to the selected program.
- Entry from another program - This is a recurring program entry node that runs once a day. Programs that start with this node are available for selection in the Finish and transfer node.
CRM Ads - Smart Audiences
CRM Ads has a new type of audience: Smart Audiences. These are audiences that Emarsys creates for you, using self-learning AI algorithms. Our first such audience is now available for creation on the Assets tab.
A Smart Reactivation audience will contain all the inactive contacts in your database that Emarsys has identified as still having a likelihood to purchase. Once created, all you need to do is set up the appropriate campaign in Facebook or Google and CRM Ads will take care of the rest.
The audience is refreshed daily and contacts who make a purchase are removed.
CRM Ads - Improved audience match rate
When creating audiences, you can also define whether CRM Ads should match profiles on the network with contacts in your Emarsys database using the email address or the mobile phone number, or both.
This will ensure that you can identify the social network profiles of your contacts even if they have only used their mobile phone numbers for verification.