The Emarsys Support teams are here to help. It's what we do. But if there's one thing that we like doing more than helping our customers, it's helping you to help yourselves.
We are always trying to make the B2C Marketing Cloud the most intuitive, easiest-to-use application on the market. That means a great interface, backed up by clear and accessible online help, and finally a support team ready to step in when needed.
But for that we need your help.
If you do have a question about the Cloud, don't just pick up the phone or open a ticket - try to look for the answer first.
- Maybe you'll find it quickly and save yourself time.
- If you can't find it, you can help us put the answer in a more obvious place so the next person can benefit from your experience.
If you can invest a little of your time and follow these steps in order, together we can make Emarsys better for everyone. Thank you for your support!
A lot of features means a lot of information on some pages. We try to keep the interface as clean as possible by hiding extra information in tooltips and pop-ups. Many of these also link through to help pages.
Check the UI carefully to see if the information you are looking for is really not there.
If it isn't, or it is hard to find, tell us and we'll make it better.
We spend a lot of time and effort keeping our documentation up to date, so help us out by using it! We cover everything from reasons to use a feature, through implementation and set-up, to end-user guides and finally tips & troubleshooting.
Use the Search bar to look for results or browse through the Help Portal.
If you have a question, suggestion or comment, email our documentation team directly: email@example.com.
If you can't find the answer yourself, and don't need the reply immediately, please use our online support form. This is the most efficient and reliable way to contact us as it lets you describe your issue in detail and lets us track is better.
Make sure to include your name and email address, as well as a detailed description of what you are trying to do, or the problems you have encountered. Attaching screenshots is always helpful.
To submit a request, proceed as follows:
- Click 'Submit a request' from the top navigation menu.
- Fill in the support form.
- Click Submit. We will send you and email confirming the submission. If this is your first request, your mail client may not recognize our support email address so you do not receive an email from us after 10 minutes, please check your Spam folder and then add us to your safe sender list.
For security reasons, do not attach or share your real data files. Always use dummy data if you are attaching a .csv file. If we need to check your data we can do that after we have received the request.
After you have received the confirmation email from us, you can check on the progress of your request as follows:
- Click your username in the top right of the portal and then click My Activities.
- You will see the list of tickets created by you or other colleagues in your company. You can filter tickets by Status, access your tickets, edit them, add additional comments or close them.
If forms are not to your liking, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us answer your query faster, always include the following information in your email:
- Your Emarsys account(s)
- The URL where you access your Emarsys account
- A detailed description of your query
Please make sure you email us from the email address that is associated with your Emarsys user profile. Messages from unknown email addresses will not be reviewed by our agents.
Need help right now? You can chat to one of our available agents. You can open the chat via the controls in the bottom right corner.
This will open the chat window where you can enter your request.
Depending on the availability of our agents, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you really can't wait for an answer, you can call our customer support team and our friendly agents will help you resolve the issue.
Unless otherwise specified in your contract, phone support is available during your local office hours (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 18:00).
If there's no available agents to take your call, we will ask you to leave a voicemail. We will create a support ticket on your behalf and get back to you as soon as possible.