Emarsys Predict is a predictive recommendation engine which uses machine learning algorithms to offer your customers the best products wherever they interact with your business.
On these pages you will find:
About Emarsys Predict
Everything you need to know about this feature, including:
- What is Predict?
- Why should you use Predict?
- What can Predict do for your business?
- How do we know that Predict works?
- What makes Predict better than other recommendation engines?
Implementing Predict Solutions
Predict recommendations are delivered in different ways, depending on the channel being used:
- Using Email Recommendations
- Using Web Recommendations
- Instant Search
And some advanced features to fine-tune your implementation:
Best Practices and Examples
Some simple examples of how Predict can make a difference to your business.
- Using the Home Widget – A fully personalized home page experience; it displays a personally relevant list of topics organized into relevant sections.
- Using the Personal Widget – Personalized recommendations which match a visitor’s known characteristics and interests.
- Using the Related Widget – Similar items to those currently being viewed.
- Using the Also-Bought Widget – Items that have often been bought alongside those currently being viewed.
- Using the Cart Widget – Complementary or related items to those left in a shopping cart.
- Using the Category Widget – Personalized recommendations within a specific category, for enhanced targeting or product promotion.
- Abandoned Cart campaigns – The Abandoned cart widget delivers the last items left in a cart by the email recipient, as well as product recommendations related to these.
- Post-Purchase campaigns – The Post-purchase widget enables cross- & up-sell recommendations based on the items purchased.
- Abandoned Browse campaigns – The Mail Personal widget delivers personalized product recommendations to email recipients based on recent browse and purchase history.
Working with Predict
A guide to the Predict screens in Emarsys, including:
And pages to monitor the Predict solutions that you have chosen:
And in case there are any questions left unanswered…