Smart Insight is an integrated solution for marketers that utilizes customer data from various touch points in order to provide actionable intelligence focused on customer engagement. This data can be uploaded from external sources as well as collected by the data collection scripts directly from your website.
On these pages you will find:
About Smart Insight
Getting Started with Smart Insight
We have comprehensive onboarding guides tailored for different customer types:
Working with Smart Insight
A guide to making the most of the Smart Insight screens in Emarsys, including:
The Smart Insight screens
The Smart Insight menu has four options, leading to the different reporting screens.
These pages give you an oversight of the status of the contacts in your database according to the lifecycle stages you defined during setup. These are based on eRFM scoring parameters, and categorize your contacts as one of:
Leads / First-time Buyers / Active Customers / Defecting Customers / Inactive Customers
The Customer Lifecycle tabs provide the following reports:
- The Dashboard - Provides a real-time summary of the success of your conversion strategies for each lifecycle stage, as well as drill-downs to the exact figures over the last 30 days.
- The Customer Lifecycle screen - Provides a side-by-side comparison of the different customer lifecycle stages and the buyer statuses, by total numbers of contacts, total spend and average spend.
- The Lead Lifecycle screen - Provides a similar side-by-side comparison, but this time of leads only, by lead status and by source.
- The Average Order screen - Shows the average size of orders over time, broken down by lifecycle stage, and also lists the most commonly bought categories when contacts converted from one stage to another.
These pages list your products and categories according to the number of contacts who have bought them, or who are likely to buy them in the future.
The Product Affinity tabs provide the following reports:
- The Predictive Affinity screen -Emarsys uses scoring algorithms and machine learning to predict which categories a contact is most likely to buy from next. The top 30 categories are listed here by popularity.
- The Past Purchase screen - This simply lists the most popular products and categories according to the number of contacts who bought them (not the number of items or total revenue).
- The Top Products screen - This plots the most popular products and categories on scatter graphs, so you can compare their distribution according to how much revenue the generated, or how many contacts they converted from one lifecycle stage to another.
Here you can see the settings specific to your Smart Insight setup and the parameters of your lifecycle stages.
The Account Settings tabs provide the following reports: