The Lead Lifecycle tab gives you a detailed breakdown of the current state of all your lead lifecycle stages.
As a quick reminder, here is the onboarding video about the Lead Lifecycle page:
The two graphs split the leads up by lifecycle stage and by source (i.e. how they entered your database).
Please note that when a contact is deleted, all of the data relating to that contact is also deleted. This will retrospectively affect any reports which use contact-level data. Contact deletion may affect the reports available under Analytics > Customer Lifecycle. You may experience the following changes:
- figures may change in all charts because contact deletion affects all calculations.
- deleting contacts also affect conversion rates, the AOV (Average Order Value) and lifecycle calculations.
For more information on the effects of contact deletion, see What happens to deleted contacts in Emarsys?
For more information on how to create a segment using this report or how to update the chart, see Smart Insight Attributes.
Lead Lifecycle Status
Leads are categorized as contacts who have not yet made a purchase. Within this they are split up as follows (The exact parameters are defined during the setup process. For more information, see Modifying your Smart Insight settings.):
- New Lead - Registration was within the last 90 days, no response yet (beyond opt-in).
- Active Lead - At least one response in the last 90 days.
- Cold Lead - No response for more than 90 days.
- Inactive Lead - No response for more than 180 days.
Leads who purchase on the very first day of their registration do not count as leads (these contacts are not displayed in the conversion rate or any graphs as leads). Instead, they are counted directly as First-time buyers.
Any forms through which leads have registered are shown her. If you have too many forms to show on this graph, it can be customized during the setup process.