What is Unified Customer Profile?
Unified Customer Profile lets you dig deep into your contact database and bring together everything you know about a contact relating to their email responses, purchases and product recommendations.
What data does it show?
The Unified Customer Profile is divided into five sections. For an explanation of how the data is collected, see the Frequently asked questions below.
1. Details of the customer and their response history
In this section, you can see the personal details of your contact and see how they reacted to your campaigns.
The Unified Customer Profile shows email engagement only for the last 365 days.
2. How this contact compares to other contacts
In this section, you can compare how the opens, clicks and purchases of the contact compare to your other contacts.
3. Product recommendations for this contact
In this section, you can view our latest product recommendations for this contact.
4. The purchase details for this contact
This section features a summary of purchases for the selected contact.
Frequently asked questions
What is the source of Purchased from email data?
Purchased from email is calculated by the Revenue Attribution Service. Learn more about what data sources it uses.
Why might there be a difference in the data for Purchased from email, Average order value and Spent so far data?
The main reason is related to the length of time that we have been collecting this kind of data.
- Email data for the Unified Profile has been collected for all accounts starting from January 1, 2016, and synchronization takes place every day at 09:00 CET, when all data from the previous day (until 23:59) is migrated.
- Smart Insight data has been collected for the whole period that the account has been active with Smart Insight, and data synchronization takes place every day, but at the time specified by the customer.
This means that the Average order value shown under Purchased from email is calculated from email campaigns sent since January 1, 2016, whereas the Average order value shown under Average purchase is calculated from the whole time that Smart Insight has been active in this account. For some contacts these figures may be different, and likewise there may be differences on the day of a purchase until both sets of data have been synchronized.
How is Predicted to spend data calculated?
The AI algorithms calculate this on the basis of the contacts' historical spending, their lifecycle stage, the average conversion rate typical for this stage as well as based on how much similar contacts have spent in the past.
How often is the data queried?
- Smart Insight data - Once daily.
- Email campaign properties - Nearly in real time, every few seconds/minutes.
- Email response data - Once daily.
- Web behavior - Nearly in real time, every few seconds/minutes.
Where does the Last web session data come from?
The data comes from our data collection scripts . It is updated daily and the data is from the previous day.
What is Time spent?
It is the time spent browsing during the last web session.
Why is there nothing in the Order quantity section in the Last purchase box?
In some rare cases, when there is no name for the product in the database, the order number is also missing, and we only know the value of the order.
What is the data in Average purchase, Last purchase and Most valuable purchase boxes?
They contain data only from email campaigns that the contact responded to.