The eRFM parameters are the result of your eRFM analysis. eRFM analysis or profiling is a method used to quantitatively determine the different stages of your contacts by examining their engagement level, the recency and frequency of customer purchases and how much your customer spends (monetary). For more information, see eRFM scoring parameters.
To set your eRFM parameters, proceed as follows:
1. Select the currency you would like to use.
Please consider the following:
- You can only have one currency for the purchases.
- Smart Insight cannot transform data from one currency to another.
2. The eRFM parameters will be set to default values. You can choose from the following options:
The accepted values will take effect after the next product and sales data file upload.
- If you would like to use your own eRFM parameters, then you can overwrite the default values.