This article lists the most important terms and steps of the Mobile Wallet creation and operation process.
- Wallet configuration - Apple & Google prerequisites for a Wallet campaign creation.
- Wallet campaign - The campaign that is being conceived in the Mobile Wallet tab.
- Wallet pass - the Loyalty card/ Voucher/Coupon that is generated by the end user.
- Parent campaign - The campaign that distributes the Wallet Campaign. Current parent channels - Email, In-app & web
- Pass update - Re-generation of the Wallet pass either by a mass update (broadcast) or an individual update (AC initiated). The Wallet passes already downloaded to the end users device and are being updated.
How does Mobile Wallet work?
- You can create, test and launch the Mobile Wallet campaign. Learn more.
- You can distribute the Wallet campaign to the users via a parent channel. (Email, In-app, Web)
- The user gets a URL and clicks on the Wallet link. Generates a pass.
- The personalised Pass is generated in the Wallet service based on the Wallet campaign design and sent to the users via Google or Apple APIs.
- The user optionally downloads the pass to the Wallet app and it is ready to use offline.
- You can update the Wallet campaign either in a broadcast manner or individually and the relevant Wallet passes gets updated.