You can see the list of the bounced email addresses in the Contacts menu > Bounce Management. Here, the Overview tab displays a list of the email addresses which have been bounced.
In the Bounce list, some contacts of your contact lists with invalid email addresses are marked with an X. It means that, when email sending was attempted to these email addresses, either hard bounce or multiple soft bounces were logged. The threshold depends on your settings, as you defined the threshold value in the Bounce Management menu on the General Settings page.
To find out the reasons, why the email address of your contact was marked as invalid, you can check the bounce details with the following steps:
- Click the Search icon at the top right corner of the SAP Emarsys Platform.
- In the drop-down list of the search scope select Bounces to search for bounced emails by email address.
- In the Search keyword field enter the email address that is marked as invalid.
- On the Bounce Management page in the list of the bounced contact tick the radio button of the invalid email address.
- Click Detailed view to have a a detailed error report for the selected email address and information about the bounce that was returned.
For detailed explanation and clarification contact the Emarsys Support team.
For a quick overview of Bounce management, check out the following video: