If you are interested in learning more about Emarsys Retail, please enter your details to request a demonstration.
For more information on the general Strategic Dashboard functionality, see The Strategic Dashboard.
Strategic Dashboard for Retail clients requires Smart Insight to be fully onboarded.
To activate this feature, it is necessary to modify your Smart Insight configurations as follows:
- Specify your Sales Channel and Store Identifier Purchase Field References.
- Specify your Store Fields.
- Specify the New store interval (the default value is 180 days).
- Optionally, you can exclude purchases made by unidentified contacts from your lifecycle reports.
Sales Channel filtering
Sales Channel options allow you to filter Strategic Dashboard reports based on the channel through which they were collected.
You can choose from the following Sales Channel filtering options:
- All Sales Channels – Reports collected through both online and offline channels.
- Online – Reports collected only through online channels.
- Offline – Reports collected only through offline channels.
Strategic Dashboard widgets for Retail customers
The following Strategic Dashboard widgets are available for Retail clients:
- Drive store sales - You can check the total revenue coming from all your offline stores.
- Increase existing store revenue - You can check the revenue attributed to your stores that were opened at least 6 months ago.
- Increase new store revenue - You can check the revenue attributed to your stores that were opened during the last 6 months.
- Drive web traffic - You can check how your web traffic (number of clicks coming from email campaigns) has changed during the selected time frame.
Excluding unidentified purchases from your reports
You can filter out purchases made by unidentified contacts from the calculations behind the Strategic Dashboard and Smart Insight reports. In general, the major part of offline purchase statistics is attributed to unidentified customers that could distort your reports. We recommend using this feature if you would like to improve your reports by removing such purchases.
To turn this feature on, follow the instructions next to Unidentified purchases in section General Settings.
- The changes will apply retroactively and take effect after the next daily load.
- If you activate this feature, purchases made by unidentified contacts will be removed from all your lifecycle-related statistics. However, your reports will not show explicitly how many contacts were excluded from your statistics except for the Retention Revenue Impact reports.