We have prepared a number of articles to guide you through the minefield that is global data protection legislation.
A general introduction to the topic, including:
Looking at our data protection obligations to you as our customer, and laying out the scope of our guidance and advice in this area, including:
- The most important things for you to know as an Emarsys customer
- What are the most important points of GDPR in a nutshell?
- How does the retrieval and deletion of our contact data work?
- Emarsys and Data Protection
General questions on the specifics of GDPR.
How GDPR affects the core Platform functionality, and how it affects individual products such as:
Everything you need to know about the Web Extend commands and cookies in terms of data protection, including:
- Web Extend and GDPR compliance
- Opting out of behavior tracking
- Retrieving or deleting historical data on request from a customer
- I'm not sure - I still want to disable Web Extend
- Data collected and stored by the Web Extend commands
- The Web Extend cookies
- How the Web Extend cookies work
- Email address as identifier in Sales Data files
An overview of what you need to do to obtain consent, with sample texts that you can use.