This lifecycle Tactic looks at your offline purchase data and uses it to drive repeat sales through digital channels and measure the impact across online, mobile and stores as part of an integrated omni-channel strategy.
It supports the Revenue objective and affects the following strategies:
- First-time buyers to repeat
- Retain active customers
- Increase average order value
- Web Channel
- Digital Ads
Automation Center program
The basic, email-only program in the Advanced package looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Max AI package is built in the following way.
Adding unique barcodes to email campaigns requires custom development. Displaying nearest store in email campaigns requires Open Time Content.
Please contact your Success Manager if you would like to know more about using these features.
The Max AI elements
- The program starts with a smart filter which uses the Predictive web engagement AI segment template, with the conditions set to return all customers who are likely to engage on the web within 30 days. For these contacts, a Web Channel campaign (#2) is started.
- For those contacts who are not likely to engage on the web, a Predictive email engagement AI segment is being created, for those contacts, who are likely to engage on email within 30 days. For these contacts, an email campaign is started (#1), while a Digital Ads campaign is started (#3 )for those who are not.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- Digital Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.