Use this Tactic to encourage customers who have researched products online to make their first purchase in-store.
This lifecycle Tactic offers a discount to your customers who make a purchase in the physical store following their online research.
It supports the Revenue objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Drive purchase frequency
- Increase active customer revenue
- Drive second purchase
- Drive store sales
- Increase existing store revenue
Automation Center program
The basic, email-only program in the Advanced package looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Max AI package is built in the following way.
Adding unique barcodes to email campaigns and assigning offline coupons to contacts requires custom development. Displaying nearest store in email campaigns requires Open Time Content.
Please contact your Success Manager if you would like to know more about using these features.
The Max AI elements
- The program has a smart filter which uses the Predictive web engagement AI segment template, with the conditions set to return all customers who are likely to engage on the web within 30 days. For these contacts, a Web Channel campaign is started.
- For those contacts who are not likely to engage on the web, a Predictive email engagement AI segment is being created, for those contacts, who are likely to engage on email within 30 days. For these contacts, an email campaign is started, while a CRM Ads campaign is started for those who are not.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- CRM Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.