Service provided by Emarsys
The Emarsys Omnichannel Customer Engagement Platform is a fully automated platform with self-service customization options available to customers.
All data exchange and standard configurations are continuously accessible via the web-based user interface or the API, therefore:
- No in-person meetings are critical between the Customer and Emarsys to ensure normal usage and performance.
- There are no specific Emarsys personnel required to ensure normal usage and performance.
Although our platform is 100% suited to self-serve delivery, we do have a number of full-service clients relying on our Professional Services Consultants and/or Production teams to configure the software or send out emails and newsletters. We have also taken specific measures to ensure that our Professional Services team can deliver on their commitments and provide clients with business continuity.
To avoid the possibility of a group infection for multiple members of the same team, we have taken the following measures:
- We have already asked our Professional Services employees to start working remotely.
- We have prohibited team-building activities or gatherings for members of the same team.
To ensure that Professional Services is able to deliver the promised services and hit their SLAs, we have taken the following measures:
- We have prepared and tested all the necessary tools to ensure that all Professional Services team members are able to operate remotely and connect with clients via chat, call or conference system at any time.
- We have aligned our global Professional Services resources, located in 10 different cities around the globe, to provide the right level of scale and resourcing to deliver on our commitments to clients.
Possible impact on a mass virus infection on Emarsys
Emarsys has examined the following dependencies:
- Hardware - The current situation is expected to impact our ability to order hardware upgrades and replacements in the short- and mid-term. Thanks to our highly redundant virtualized infrastructure and a combination of in- house and cloud computing infrastructure, Emarsys has the necessary reserves to maintain operations in case of hardware procurement difficulties for a prolonged period of time.
- Cloud providers - Our providers have always been carefully selected for high availability, and appropriate SLAs are in place.
- Data centers - Our data centers are highly redundant, and no personnel- services are utilized directly to maintain our own infrastructure.
- Office infrastructure - All Emarsys employees are prepared, equipped and trained for remote home office work.
Emarsys has an appropriate system documentation and knowledge-sharing framework to ensure that there is no such critical employee whose absence would be disruptive for the provision of the services.
Functions critical to the operation of the service are redundant between our offices.
Materials, office supplies
There are no critical materials required for the provision of the services.
Preparations specific to the COVID-19 situation
- We have re-examined our internal infrastructure to ensure all staff are able to operate remotely including but not limited to:
- Hardware, software, and necessary configurations
- Accessibility of local systems via remote access
- Availability of specific information for each Emarsys employee
- The existence of permissions for remote work
- All relevant documentation has been reviewed and updated if necessary.
- In medium- and high-risk locations, we are encouraging employees to work remotely. In-person meetings and travels are being reduced to a minimum; instead, video and telephone conferencing is encouraged.
- Offices are regularly treated with additional disinfection substances. Disinfectant handwash lotions have been distributed to the employees.
- Employees have been advised of protective hygiene measures to be taken.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and have prepared alternative processes for all critical activities (system operations, support and critical administrative processes).
All activities will be performed remotely in case of a high risk of mass infection. Procedures for initiating alternative ways of operation have been defined.
You can contact us at any time via Zendesk, phone or email:
- https://help.emarsys.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003325469-Help-and-Support-at- Emarsys.
Please note that direct contact with your designated Success Manager may be slower than usual.