Retrieve leads generated in your Google Lead Ads into your Emarsys account, without the need of files exchange, by utilising Google's webhook that will be generated for your form, directly in your Emarsys account.
1. Under the Assets tab, click Create New Asset, then Lead Ad Subscription.
2. Click on the Google box.
3. Fill in which Google account contains the lead ad, and select the( Google Ad) campaign. For more information on Google Ad campaigns, see Google's documentation. Selecting the campaign will determine the available Lead Forms and the Subscription Name.
Please note, that only one lead form extension can be added per campaign.
4. Map the Google fields to the Emarsys fields.
5. By clicking save, a webhook and a key will be generated.
6. Follow Google's instructions to complete the setup on Google’s side (https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/9470385?hl=en).