The Analytics > Revenue Analytics page helps you understand how your marketing activities are contributing to your business results by analyzing your revenue statistics, and shows you those Automation Center programs and email campaigns that made the most significant impact on your customers. The Revenue Analytics page retrieves data from the Revenue Attribution Service.
Only those users can check the Revenue Analytics page who have access to the Dashboard. If you cannot access the Revenue Analytics page, contact your Account Owner (the Editor Permissions toggle has to be enabled on the Core tab; Account Owner users can check it on the Management > User Management > Roles page by clicking the Preview icon next to the specific user role).
The Revenue Analytics page cannot display your revenue impact report if purchase data is not available on your account.
Subscribing to the weekly revenue report
You can subscribe to a weekly email that provides an overview of how Emarsys campaigns contributed to your revenue. It contains revenue statistics and lists your top performing email campaigns and Automation Center programs based on their attributed revenue.
To subscribe to it, click the Weekly Report button in the top right corner.
Revenue impact of all Emarsys campaigns
You can check how Emarsys campaigns affect your revenue in this widget.
Here you can see the following information:
- Total revenue - The sum of all purchases during the selected time period, based on your sales data uploaded to Emarsys. It also includes purchases from items that were later returned.
- Total attributed revenue - The revenue attributed to Emarsys campaigns based on your Revenue Attribution settings.
- Revenue impact - The percentage of your Total revenue that can be attributed to Emarsys campaigns.
- To see the exact figures for a specific day, hover your mouse over the diagram.
- If you are interested in how we calculated these statistics, click See how this data is calculated.
- You can change the timeframe in the top right corner.
Top performing programs widget
Here you can see your most impactful programs in terms of revenue.
Programs are listed by their revenue in descending order along with their:
- Program name - The name of your program.
- Revenue - The total revenue generated by the specific program.
- Revenue impact - The percentage of your total revenue attributed to the program.
- Purchases - The number of purchases attributed to the program.
- AOV - Average Order Value. The average value of orders attributed to the program.
Here you can also:
Top performing campaigns widget
Here you can see your most impactful campaigns in terms of revenue.
Campaigns are listed by their revenue in descending order along with their:
- Campaign name - The name of your campaign.
- Revenue - The total revenue generated by the campaign.
- Revenue impact - The percentage of your total revenue attributed to the campaign.
- Purchases - The number of purchases attributed to the campaign.
- AOV - Average Order Value. The average value of orders attributed to the campaign.
Here you can also:
Why is my Total revenue lower than the Total attributed revenue?
It might happen that your Total revenue is lower than your Total attributed revenue. One of the possible reasons for this is that the Total Revenue also includes purchases related to items that were later returned.