Create promoters and identify detractors with a post-purchase review campaign to drive satisfaction and repeat purchase.
This lifecycle Tactic is enhanced with a static content block showing the product(s) purchased and a simple pick list to rate their shopping experience.
This Shopify exclusive Tactic is build in Interactions. Simply use the Shopify Event - Order to start this program.
It supports the Revenue objective and affects the following strategies:
- Reduce customer churn
- Drive purchase frequency
- Increase retention
- Increase active customer revenue
The basic, email-only program looks like the following:
The most advanced program contains the following channels:
- Digital Ads
- SMS Channel
Activating the Tactic
- Shopify Plug-in with active Shopify events
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Digital Ads campaign (if used)
- SMS campaign (if used)
1. The Order event is the pre-selected event in the entry node of the program.
2. Create the email campaign.
3. Add the personalization tokens.
4. For Email + SMS Channel and Email + Digital Ads + SMS Channel versions:
In the first Decision splitter node, you will find a trigger attribute that is already part of your entry event. In this case it’s total_price. You can now choose the total order value that is considered as low for your business and let those contacts proceed on the Email path. Your high-value customers will proceed to the other channels.
5. Create the Digital Ads audience (if used).
6. Create the SMS campaigns (if used).
7. Activate the Tactic.
Tips & Hints
Keep it clear of other post-purchase campaigns.
Since this Tactic is triggered by a purchase, take care that it does not get mixed up with any other post-purchase campaigns that you might have running. You can manage this by adjusting the Wait node right after the entry node.