You can add a Repeatable Block to your marketing materials when sending campaigns using Product sets (i.e. Abandoned cart or Wishlist campaigns in Interactions or Price drop, Back in stock, Low in stock, Wishlist price drop or Wishlist back in stock campaigns in Product Catalog Updates). This block will be repeated based on the number of items contacts interacted with (e.g. added to their cart, wishlist, etc.).
You need to have a Repeatable Block.
- If your template was created by Emarsys, then you don’t have to update it. Please do not edit the original template created by Emarsys. If you modify that template, then Emarsys will not support it anymore. You can make small adjustments such as changing the background color or font type to the copied template on a campaign level.
- If you use your own template, then you need to update it as described in Creating a Repeatable Block.
- Images and the number of fields used in this block depend on your requirement.
This is how the Repeatable Block looks:
Adding the Repeatable Block to your campaign
Here is what you need to do to add a Repeatable Block to your campaign:
- Navigate to Channels > Email Campaigns, select your campaign and click Edit.
- Select Content Creation in the bottom menu and add the Repeatable Block to your campaign by clicking Insert Into Campaign.
- Hover your mouse over the Repeatable Block and click the Product Source icon.
- Select the Product set you need. You can choose from the following options:
The personalization service retrieves the item ID from the Web Extend event that triggers the Interactions program but it matches the item ID with the product attributes from your product catalog.
If you would like to delete the previously selected Product Source, click Remove Product Source. In this case, you can select another Product Source without deleting and adding the Repeatable Block to your campaign again, so you will not lose the variables you have already set in this block. You can also use this block without selecting Personalization rules or Product sets, in this case, this block will not be repeated.
- Specify the Display Settings. It determines the minimum and maximum number of products displayed in the Repeatable Block.
When setting the Maximum number of products in the Display Settings, please keep in mind that we do not recommend displaying more than 10 products in Product Catalog Updates campaigns (Price drop, Back in stock and Low in stock).
- You can personalize the Repeatable Block with any fields within your product catalog as described in Adding product personalization tokens in the VCE editor.
- Make all the required changes to your campaign, then click Save.
- Once your campaign is ready, add it to your program.
- Before sending your campaign, we recommend that you test it.
- When you are ready, activate your campaign.
You can track the results on the Strategic Dashboard.