The revenue attribution widget is available for clients that have the attribution service enabled on the Emarsys account. If it is not enabled on your account, please reach out to your Emarsys Client Success Manager.
This article provides you information on the Mobile Engage revenue attribution widget.
To review the contacts that use mobile devices, go to Channels ->Mobile Engage-> Dashboard tab.
On this tab you can see the summary of all your push message campaigns.
In the Overview section, the Monthly Active Users, Daily Active Users, New Users, Push Sends and Push Opens are displayed.
The available metrics are as follows:
- Monthly Active Users – The number of active monthly users of the app(s)
- Daily Active Users – The number of active daily users of the app(s)
- New Users – The total number of known app installs.
- Push Sends – The number of push messages sent.
- Push Opens – The number of users who opened a push message.
The timeframe the reporting is based on can be updated using the date filter at the top left of the screen.
Also addition revenue attribution information is available by clicking on Details at the top right of the dashboard. The additional information includes the total revenue attributed, the amount of revenue attributed to push campaigns and the percentage of revenue attributed to push campaigns.
Checking campaign-specific reporting
You can find the following information on this tab:
- By default, statistics collected during the last 7 days are displayed here. To change the selected interval, click the time range field below the name of the push message.
- You can display detailed information related to the campaign by clicking the View Details button. The following items will be displayed:
- Message name – Name of the push message.
- Interval – The selected time range.
- App name – Name of the application.
- Recipient source – The selected recipient source.
- Segment name – Name of the selected segment.
- Status – Status of the Mobile Engage campaign.
- Trigger Criteria – The selected trigger criteria.
- Exit Criteria – The selected exit criteria.
- Total sent – The total number of push messages sent.
- Opens (Direct opens) – The total number of push messages opened.