For more information on the Revenue Attribution Service, see Revenue Attribution Service.
Configuring the Revenue Attribution settings
To configure your Revenue Attribution settings, proceed as follows:
- Only users with Administrator permissions can change the Revenue Attribution settings.
- Changes will affect purchases that are made on the following day (after the next data load). For example, if you set the Attribution window to 7 days, then revenue will be attributed to only those purchases that are made on the following day.
- If you would like to make a retrospective change, please contact Emarsys Support.
If you change your Revenue Attribution settings (i.e. the attribution method or window) and you would like your data to reflect the changes retrospectively, or if you reload your Smart Insight data, then Emarsys should recalculate your Revenue Attribution data. In this case, please contact Emarsys Support.
1. Navigate to the Management > Revenue attribution page.
2. Here you can modify the following values:
Attribution model - The model used by the Revenue Attribution Service. You can choose from the following options:
- First touch
- Last touch
For more information, see Attribution method.
- Attribution window - It determines how long, after a customer interaction, a purchase can still be attributed to a touchpoint.
The specified value should be between 1 and 365 days.
For more information, see Attribution window.
- Touchpoint(s) - Here you can see the list of events that are tracked for revenue attribution purposes along with their channel.