The join default action is a basic Join Loyalty campaign.
This campaign type enables you to perform the following actions:
- Drive your customers to join the loyalty plan and become members, unlike the rest of the default actions.
- Set up Join Loyalty campaigns for specific entry points and segments.
- Optionally, you can define optional rewards for joining, unlike the rest of the campaigns.
For example, you can target all contacts who have not yet joined the plan, but whose purchase history is equivalent to the second loyalty tier requirements. Then, you can define status upgrade as a reward and offer them to start immediately from the second tier. Additionally, add urgency by setting a short action validity period to create a massive incentive for joining.
Creating a join action
1. Navigate to Add-ons > Actions > Join Loyalty.
3. Enter your action name. This name will be visible in the Loyalty Wallet and via your Loyalty token in your campaign emails.
4. Enter a description for the easier identification of your actions. This description is not visible to customers.
5. Choose an icon for your action, which will be visible in the Loyalty Wallet and via your Loyalty token in your campaign emails. We offer a set of icons in our icons library, however, you can not upload your own icons independently.
You can either select icons from our library or request Emarsys support to forward your icons to the Loyalty team so they can upload them for you.
Send us the icons according to the following requirements:
- Provide the icon in SVG and PNG formats
- The icon has to fit a square area of 200*200 px
- The image has to touch the border of the square area
6. Choose your reward for joining. You can enable multiple reward types.
- You can add bonus points immediately.
- Previously prepared Vouchers and Exclusive accesses can also be selected.
- Status upgrades include all the predefined tiers.
You can see the action reward as a Loyalty token and you can use it in the Personalisation Service.
7. Enter your message for the Join action, which will be visible to the customer.
Add your CTA text and URL as well. These will appear on a related button.
The message and CTA are tokens that you can use separately or with a content block in the email campaign editor with predefined blocks or added to your blocks.
8. Set the validity of your action in days. During this period, the new joiners receive the previously defined extra bonus.
Your Join default action is constantly active, while you can create additional join actions with a limited validity and bonus rewards similar to promotions.
In the scheduling tab, you can also activate and deactivate your action. This stops further distribution of this action on all channels until reactivation. If this action is connected to an automated program, a default action will replace it until a new action is defined. An action that has already been offered (sent out in an email) to customers will remain active until its expiration date.
- Objective: Joining your Loyalty program, ultimately driving more purchases
- Attachment: It can be personal (message based with token) or through the Loyalty Wallet
- The Join default action is not time limited, additional Join actions with different rewards can be added with limited validity period.
- One-time use: You can join once.
- Different rewards are available.