In the Advanced Seminar you will learn how to use different tools in the Emarsys Platform through a series of exercises based around the use case: Omnichannel engagement with your VIP clients.
For a list of planned sessions, please see the Global Training Calendar.
Under the supervision and guidance of our experienced Training Manager, you will work on your own and in groups with other Emarsys clients to find practical solutions to a number of challenges that you execute on your own in our Training account.
Diverse learning techniques will be employed to help you remember what you have learned across the platform and apply it to your own use cases in the future.
Duration: 6 hours
- You must have completed the basic online learning path in our online self-learning tool, or attended the Basic seminar.
- You have a minimum of 6 months experience working with the Emarsys Marketing Platform.
Who should take this seminar?
This seminar is aimed at users of the platform who will be creating and launching multi-channel campaigns.
Roles: Campaign manager, campaign strategist, marketing manager, content manager.
Skill level: Mid-level users.
Please note that this seminar is limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
What you will learn
During the Emarsys advanced seminar you will learn how to set up a personalized, automated and multi-channel engagement campaign while doing exercises using the following products:
- Strategic Dashboard and Tactics
- Segmentation, AI segments
- Visual Content Editor
- Automation Center
- Mobile Engage
- Web Channel
- Relational Data
- Open Time Content
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand how to use different products and features in the Emarsys Platform
- Learn to find solutions for your use case
- Work together in a same account