This powerful program identifies your cold leads and gradually re-engages them through a series of personalized campaigns.
This lifecycle Tactic ensures that your brand identity remains strong with your leads, pulling them back and driving them to make their first purchase.
It supports the Revenue objective by contributing to the following strategy:
- Convert leads to first-time buyers.
Automation Center program
The following image shows the program, with the basic email workflow on the top path, and CRM Ads (1) and Web Channel (2) on the path below.
The program in the MAX AI package is built in the following way:
The Max AI elements
- The program starts with a smart filter which uses the Predictive web engagement AI segment template, filtering contacts who are likely to remain inactive in the next 30 days.
- For these contacts a welcome email is sent with product recommendations.
- The program then waits for 5 days and sends a reminder email of product recommendations to customers who have not made a purchase in the last 6 days.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- CRM Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Select your Web Channel audience (if used).
- Select your CRM Ads audience (if used).
- Activate the Tactic.
Tips & hints
Regarding the email message content:
If you have already downloaded and updated the Tactics template, you already have made most of the necessary changes to the email content, and you only have to make the changes specific to this actual campaign (see Configuring a Tactic > Email Campaign for details).
Regarding the Participation Settings of the program:
Since this is targeting cold leads, you can be quite loose and allow contacts to re-enter the program at any time.