Sign Up For Emarsys Retail Solution
What is Emarsys Retail?
2020 has been a year like no other. Abrupt and significant changes in consumer behavior have meant that digital marketers have had to drive the business forward and meet changing consumer demands.
The Emarsys Retail solution allows you to unify all your online and offline data within Emarsys to achieve a single view of your business, marketing performance, and customers.
By having all your customer, product, and sales data in a single place, you can now:
- Have a single, unified view on marketing activity, from same-store sales to online sales, right down to store level reporting.
- Optimise your budgets by identifying more customers at the point of sale and capturing their marketing consent.
- Quickly respond to any additional lockdown policies by knowing who your customers are and drive them to your brand online.
- Personalise the customer journey across any touchpoints, even from store to store.
- Measure the impact of marketing across online and offline campaigns.
- Use your unidentified store-level data to identify more transactions and match them back to a customer.
Key benefits of the Retail Solution
- Optimize your acquisition budget - With the Emarsys Retail Solution you have different methods to identify new customers at the point of sale, and capture their marketing opt-in to ensure these customers are excluded from acquisition-focused campaigns.
- Strategic Dashboard - Identified and unidentified offline data gives a more complete view of your business from the impact of digital marketing on marketing and commerce channels. Purchase Frequency, AOV, Units/Tx and Store metrics can be compared across online and offline.
- Channel Revenue Impact screen – Better customer identification will give a more accurate % and ratio of unidentified vs. identified purchases.
- Store Dashboard – See how stores are performing at a country, city, store and product category basis.
- Product Category and Affinity screen - Get more insights on which products and categories are selling well together to do pre- and post-purchase campaigns and product-specific campaigns across Ads to drive demand to websites and improve conversions.
- Regional buying patterns - With cross-border commerce becoming a big value add, using products and product mixes to understand what sells well by region, territory, country and store.
- Refunds Impact screen – A holistic view of the impact of returns across your business.
"When we spend on digital, it is our company-wide marketing spend as opposed to just online sales, and when you do get that customer online, that customer can actually be pushed back in stores through email, remarketing or pushing local inventories. It's working out how to attribute a store sale from your digital investment.”
Mike Chang, Head of Digital, City Beach
Watch this short video on the reasons why we have created the Retail solution.
If you are interested in learning more about the Emarsys Retail Solution, please enter your details in this form and we will be in touch with you soon.