In the Content menu, select Block-Based Templates to open Your Templates page where you can manage:
Your email templates
When you have created and saved a template, it will be available for campaign creation on the Your Templates page.
Creating email templates
For creating new email templates, optionally you can:
Deleted email templates can be restored. Learn more.
You can apply the latest changes you have made to a template to your existing campaigns. See Updating a campaign with template changes
If you would like to request an email template modification from Emarsys, please proceed as follows:
- Submit a ticket containing your email template changes to Emarsys Support.
- After estimating the costs of the requested changes, your Client Success Manager will contact you directly.
- Once the scope and costs have been agreed between you and your Client Success Manager, the Template team will start working on your request.
Restoring deleted email templates
The earlier deleted email templates are saved without any time limit, so they can be reverted. Click the Show Deleted Templates button to see the list of the previously deleted email templates.
Pre-built content layout templates
Emarsys provides pre-built, easy-to-use, block-based email campaign templates, which are available in the template list of the block-based editor.
You can freely use the templates by creating your own copy and customize it in the template editor according to your needs:
- Content layout template: This flexible, pre-built template is tailored for transactional campaigns and marketing campaigns. We recommend using this template if you want to create your first email template.
- LifestyleLabel template: You can prepare your test versions of your campaign, as this template shows real-content examples of what you can achieve with our editing tools.
The pre-built templates consist of
- essential blocks needed for a typical transactional or marketing campaign,
- easy-to-modify style settings,
- Emarsys functions with examples,
- up-to-date codebase.