At Analytics > Emails you can find all the email campaigns available for analysis.
You can search for a campaign by name in the Filter field, or click Show filters for extended functionality:
- Email categories are defined by you on campaign creation.
- Overview for toggles between all emails and those created by you.
- Status let’s you select only the last 200 emails created, for faster page loading, as well as searching through deleted campaigns.
- Type filters the list by Ad hoc, On-event or Recurring campaign types.
The Campaign List
The table displays the email campaigns according to your search or filter criteria.
Recurring campaigns are shown with a plus sign before the name. Clicking the plus sign displays all the individual child campaign launches.
The list also provides a status overview for all emails with the following breakdown:
- The Email name.
- The Launch date.
- The Status of the campaign.
- The email Type.
- How many individual emails were Sent.
- The total Opens (%).
- The total Clicks (%).
Hover your mouse over the Opens and Clicks to see the exact figures:
Note: The Status for most campaigns will be Launched, but campaigns that have been Tested are also shown, and on-event campaigns will have their status as In progress.