You can use your Shopify events that are available in Emarsys to:
Shopify events in Interactions
You can use all Shopify events that are available as External events in Emarsys in your Interactions programs. All Shopify events are automatically linked to Interactions.
Besides sending Triggered Emails (by using the Send email node), you can also leverage all your events and use all the available channels supported by Interactions (currently, email, SMS, Push notification, In-app, CRM Ads and Web Channel) with the Shopify event trigger.
For more information, see Creating an Interactions program using the Shopify trigger.
You can use the data included in the following webhook events:
To check the data included in a webhook response, visit the Webhook page and click View response under the specific event.
- Customer Registration
- Order by New Customer
- Order by Recurring Customer
- Fulfillments Created
- Fulfillments Updated
- Order Paid
- Order Cancelled
- Order Fulfilled
- Order Partially Fulfilled
- Order Updated
Typical use cases
- Order confirmation: You can send various order status updates (depending on your available events).
- You can combine any event and use them in your messages.
- Events (especially the order-related ones) contain valuable pieces of information that are also available for personalization.
- Order events: Besides sending transactional notifications, you can also use these events to trigger post-purchase messages in real time, so you do not need to wait until the
predict last purchase xyzfield is updated.
Shopify Flow support
You can use the Emarsys nodes in any of your Shopify Flow programs. With Shopify Flow programs, you can automate processes related to your store such as tagging your clients or sending reminders.
The Shopify Tactics listed below are currently on Pilot release for a limited number of clients only. If you are interested in participating in the Pilot phase, please speak to your Success Manager.
You can find more information about the available Shopify Tactics here:
- Shopify: Welcome
- Shopify: Post-purchase upsell
- Shopify: Post-purchase cross-sell
- Shopify: Post-purchase category cross-sell
- Shopify: Post-purchase feedback
- Shopify: Registration confirmation - transactional
- Shopify: Fulfillment confirmation - transactional
- Shopify: Order confirmation - transactional
- Shopify: Order refund - transactional
- Shopify: Order cancellation - transactional
You can find more information about the available Shopify Flow Tactics here:
- Shopify Flow: Wishlist price drop
- Shopify Flow: Wishlist back in stock
- Shopify Flow: Wishlist reminder
- Shopify Flow: Refer a friend
- Shopify Flow: Post-purchase good product review
- Shopify Flow: Post-purchase bad product review
The following Abandoned Tactics are available in your Emarsys account with Shopify: