This Tactic keeps your members active by rewarding them for different website engagement events, such as leaving a review, comment, signing up for the newsletter etc, all in one program.
Multiple actions are required for your members to get their reward and there is one program for all the actions. Therefore, this program is more complicated and advanced than the Reward website engagement Tactic. You can create one event for all the website actions you want to reward.
It supports the Active customers objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Reduce Customer Churn
- Drive Purchase Frequency
- Increase Premium Customer Revenue
- Drive Second Purchase
- Website engagement event.
- Check for engagement type.
- Enable loyalty reward for members completing the engagement.
- Notification email is sent to the user.
Activating the Tactic
- You need to create a special contact engagement field (for example 'engagement_name'). For more information, see Creating custom fields.
- Email campaigns
- Personalization and Loyalty tokens
- Set-Value Node
For more information about the Set-value node, see Custom node - Set value (accessible only for signed-in users).
- The External event is pre-selected in the entry node of the program. Make sure to select the Loyalty engagement event in this node.
- Make sure that the relevant relational segment is selected in the filter node to include all Loyalty members.
- In the first Set value node, set the engagement field with the name of the engagement coming from the API trigger.
- Now every contact will have their field set for one action.
- The program filters on the above mentioned field and checks on what kind of action the contact had.
- Based on the type of action, the program rewards the contact with a personalized award.
- Add your email campaigns.
- Add personalization and Loyalty tokens.
- After the reward has been assigned to the contact's Loyalty wallet, the field has to be emptied by the Set value node, so that it is ready for the next round. To do that, enter
[empty]to the Value to set input field.
- Activate the Tactic.
Participation is set to 'Contacts can enter this program at any time...', but you can change that to specific to your needs.
Tips & hints
As the first step of creating content for this Reward website multi-engagement Tactic, you can get some inspiration and creative ideas at Emarsys Inspirations under the Loyalty tab.
If you have further questions, contact Emarsys Support or the Loyalty team directly.