This article provides you information on the Web Push reporting feature.
Checking campaign-specific reporting
You can find the following information on this tab:
- By default, statistics collected during the last 7 days are displayed here. To change the selected interval, click the time range field below the name of the push message.
- You can display detailed information related to the campaign by clicking the View Details button. The following items will be displayed:
- Message name – Name of the push message.
- Interval – The selected time range.
- Domain name – Name of the domain.
- Recipient source – The selected recipient source.
- Segment name – Name of the selected segment.
- Total sent – The total number of push messages sent.
- Opens (Direct opens) – The total number of push messages opened.
- You can find detailed statistics on the graph. To display more information, hover your mouse over the graph. You can select a single or multiple categories by checking or unchecking the checkbox next to the specific category.