This lifecycle Tactic sends an omni-channel, personalized, re-opening offer to all those contacts who have purchased either online or offline in the past year.
Create a Smart Insight segment to search for your customers who have already made purchases.
This tactic supports the Revenue objective and affects the following strategies:
- Reduce Customer Churn
- Drive Purchase Frequency
- Increase Active Customer Revenue
- Increase Premium Customer Revenue
- Drive Second Purchase
- Increase Existing Store Revenue
- Increase New Store Revenue
- Increase Retention
- Filter contacts who purchased online or offline in the past 365 days in your store.
- Send an omni-channel message advertising the store re-opening.
- Wait 7 days and check for offline purchase.
- Send a reminder.
Automation Center programs
The basic, email-only program in the Advanced variant looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Email+CRM Ads+Web Channel+SMS channel variant is built in the following way.
Adding unique barcodes to email campaigns and assigning offline coupons to contacts requires custom development. Displaying the nearest store in email campaigns requires Open Time Content.
Please contact your Success Manager if you would like to know more about using these features.
Activating the Tactic
- Filter your contacts by setting the "Store Re-opening-Advanced-Entry" segment.
- Add the pre-created email campaign.
- Create the Web Channel campaign (if used).
- Create the SMS campaign (if used).
- Create the CRM Ads audience (if used).
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.