This lifecycle Tactic uses geolocation to identify your customers that are near a store and sends them an omnichannel, personalized offer.
Geofences is required for location targeting campaigns, for sending to user groups across multiple mobile platforms and devices. For information, see Mobile Engage - Geofencing.
This tactic supports the Revenue objective and affects the following strategies:
- Grow Contact Database
- Drive First Purchase
- Your contact enters a Geofence location, which triggers a mobile event that can be used in an Interactions program.
- Interactions sends a pre-created mobile message.
- The contact receives an overlay in-app message with a personalized offer.
Before creating an Interactions program, please make sure that the push campaign has already been created to be linked to the program. For information in creating push campaigns, see here.
The basic Interactions program in the Advanced Mobile Push + In-app channel variant looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Advanced Push + In-app + SMS channel variant is built in the following way.
Activating the Tactic
- Set the Mobile event that will trigger the Interactions program.
- Add the mobile in-app message.
- Add the mobile push message.
- Add the SMS message (if used).
- Set the wait time for the event.
- Add personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.