This lifecycle Tactic asks your contacts who purchased online to download your app to gather push opt-in.
This tactic supports the Revenue objective and affects the following strategies:
- Reduce Customer Churn
- Drive Purchase Frequency
- Increase Active Customer Revenue
- Increase Premium Customer Revenue
- Drive Second Purchase
- Increase Existing Store Revenue
- Increase Retention
- Filter those contacts who purchased online in your web-store.
- Check if there was application activity in the last 90 days.
- Send an omni-channel message.
- Check if there was application activity in the last 7 days.
- Send a reminder.
The basic, email-only program in the Advanced variant looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Email+Web Channel+CRM Ads+SMS channel variant is built in the following way.
Activating the Tactic
- Define decision condition to filter if there was application activity in the last 90 days.
- Check every contact if they are eligible to continue in this program by fulfilling the set 90 days criteria.
- Set the Web Channel campaign (if used).
- Set the SMS campaign (if used).
- Set the Email campaign (if used).
- Set the CRM Ads audience (if used).
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.