This article outlines the high-level process of implementing an add-on for the Emarsys Marketing Cloud. During this process, if you have any questions that are not answered by our documentation, please contact Emarsys Support.
For the technical details of what needs to be done to integrate your solution see: Building an Emarsys Add-on.
Please note that much of the content relating to integrating with Emarsys requires a login to this Help Portal.
During this phase you should develop your add-on. While this is in progress, the add-on can already be listed on the Enhance Marketplace.
During this stage the following should be accomplished:
- A Support ticket should be created to let us know your development schedule.
- Let us know what level of integration to expect. Please provide any initial documentation that describes the way the add-on will work
- You should be able to demonstrate that the add-on works as expected on the sandbox environment provided by Emarsys.
We have drawn up a sample integration project, where you can see how this works in practice.
Steps taken by Emarsys:
- An integration is set up, including an Escher security key, a feature switch and menu items if necessary (see: Requesting an integration setup and Escher key).
- A sandbox account is set up for testing purposes along with a WSSE/Escher key for the API Demo site.