- If your program starts with a recurring entry point, you cannot add additional recurring, transactional or batch entry nodes to the same program.
- Please note that segment results are cached for 10 minutes. So, if you run the same segment again within 10 minutes, you will get the previous (cached) results. This applies to the Segment, Exclude and Filter switch nodes.
This node combines a Recurring schedule and a Filter. At the scheduled time, the filter will run and all contacts returned will enter the program.
For more information on segmentation, see Segment.
The recurrence works in the following way:
If the node is set to run the program every Friday and it is started to Tuesday, the program will first run on the Friday in the same week.
If the node is set to run the program every last day of every third month, the program will first run on the last day of the same month. The second run will be three months later.
Entry from program
This node is used in conjunction with the Transfer to program node, and the two in combination allow you to automate the transition of contacts from one program directly into another.
- This entry node starts a recurring program that runs once a day. It comes with a built-in Wait node that cannot be removed. You cannot connect any other nodes to the Entry from program node, you can only connect nodes to the special Wait node following the entry node.
- In the Wait node you can select only the time of day that the program should run.
- It behaves like any other recurring program; that is, child campaigns are created for all the emails within it every time it is run.
- Clicking this node will show a summary of all the programs connected to that program. New connections cannot be added or removed here, only via the Transfer to program node in the respective programs.
- You can switch to the workspace of the source program by clicking the Edit icon.
- You can check the reports of the source program by clicking the Reports icon.