To create a Product Catalog Updates program, proceed as follows:
1. Navigate to Automation > Automation Programs, click Create Program and select Product-focused journeys (Product Catalog Updates).
This will open the program editor canvas. You can see all the available Channel and Action nodes in the menu on the left.
- To change your program's name, click the title (the default name is New Program).
- Hover your mouse over the nodes to get more information on what they do.
2. Add the required nodes to your program and set them as needed.
Please note that Product Catalog Updates programs use the Interactions editor. For more information, see the following pages:
3. Optionally, you can test your program.