Identify the first-time buyers who are likely to purchase more frequently, and target them directly.
This lifecycle Tactic uses AI Buyer lifecycle predictions to accurately target first time buyers with personalized email including incentives and web banners at the predicted time of the purchase, to make them convert.
It supports the following objectives by contributing to the strategies below:
- Drive purchase frequency
- Drive second purchase
Automation Center program
The basic program that uses email and Max AI segments in the Max AI package looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Max AI package is built in the following way.
The Max AI elements
1. The program starts with a recurring filter which uses the Predictive lifecycle segments for customers AI segment template, with the conditions set to return all first time buyers who are likely to convert to repeat buyers within 30 days. For these contacts, an Email campaign is started.
2. After a three-day long wait time for data collection, a combined segment of the following customer types is excluded:
- Likely to churn
- Likely to remain inactive
- Last purchase was in the last three days
Use an OR operator to combine the segments.
3. The contacts identified as potential buyers remain in the program and receive a reminder email.
4. After a wait period of 27 days to collect data, contacts buying a product exit the program. Those not making a new purchase remain.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- Digital Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Select your Web Channel audience (if used).
- Select your Digital Ads audience (if used).
- Activate the Tactic.