Identify the active buyers who are likely to purchase more frequently, and make them your most valuable customers.
This lifecycle Tactic uses AI Lead lifecycle predictions to accurately target customers with a personalized email with incentives based on the predicted time and amount of the purchase, to make them convert.
It supports the following objectives by contributing to the strategies below:
- Increase average order value
- Drive purchase frequency
- Increase active customer revenue
- Increase premium customer revenue
- Drive second purchase
Automation Center program
The basic program that uses email and Max AI segments in the Max AI package looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Max AI package is built in the following way.
The Max AI elements
1. The program starts with a Recurring filter node that runs every day and uses the Predictive lifecycle segment for customers AI segment template, with the conditions set to return any customers who purchased more than once and who are are likely to convert in the next 30 days.
2. After the initial email has been sent to the members of the segment, the program waits three days and then uses a combined segment to exclude all contacts who are likely to remain inactive OR who are likely to churn OR their last purchase was within the last 3 days. This is done using a combined segment with the OR operator.
3. The program then waits for 27 days, since our AI segments use 30 days' of data.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- CRM Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Select your Web Channel campaign (if used).
- Select your CRM Ads audience (if used).
- Activate the Tactic.