Identify leads who are likely to convert and drive their first purchase with a targeted incentive.
This Acquisition and Conversion Tactic uses AI Lead lifecycle predictions to accurately target Leads who are likely to convert with personalized email with incentives and web banners at the predicted time of the purchase.
It supports the following objectives by contributing to the strategies below:
- Increase average order value
- Increase units per transaction
- Drive first purchase
Automation Center program
The basic program that uses email and Max AI segments in the Max AI package looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Max AI package is built in the following way.
The Max AI elements
1. The program starts with a daily Recurring filter node and uses the Predictive lifecycle segment for leads - Likely to convert AI segment template, with the conditions set to return all customers who are likely to convert in the next 30 days.
2. After the initial email has been sent to the members of the segment, the program waits three days and then uses a combined segment to exclude the following segments:
- Likely to go cold
- Likely to remain inactive
- Last purchase was within the last 3 days.
Use an OR operator to combine the segments.
3. Then, the program waits for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 27 day long intervals. At the end of the each interval, leads who converted to buyers can exit the program. Nevertheless, after 27 days, leads not making a purchase exit the program.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- CRM Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Select your Web Channel audience (if used).
- Select your CRM Ads audience (if used).
- Activate the Tactic.