Catch leads before they go cold and drive them to the first purchase.
This acquisition and conversion Tactic uses AI Lead lifecycle predictions to accurately target customers with a personalized email with incentives at the predicted time of the purchase, to make them convert.
It supports the Revenue objective and contributes to the Drive first purchase strategy.
Automation Center program
The basic program that uses email and Max AI segments in the Max AI package looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Max AI package is built in the following way.
The Max AI elements
1. The program starts with a daily Recurring filter node that uses the Predictive lifecycle segment for leads AI segment template, with the conditions set to return all customers who are likely to become cold in the next 30 days.
2. After the initial email has been sent to the members of the segment, he program waits three days and then uses a combined segment to exclude the following segments:
- Likely to remain inactive
- Likely to convert
- Last purchase was within the last 3 days
Use an OR operator to combine the segments.
3. Then, the program waits for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 27 day long intervals. At the end of the each interval, leads who converted to buyers can exit the program. Nevertheless, after 27 days, leads not making a purchase exit the program.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- CRM Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Select your Web Channel audience (if used).
- Select your CRM Ads audience (if used).
- Activate the Tactic.