Engage inactive leads one last time to try to win them back.
This lifecycle Tactic uses AI Lead lifecycle predictions to accurately target inactive customers with a personalized email with incentives at the predicted time of the purchase, to make them convert.
It supports the Revenue objective and contributes to the following strategies:
- Driver first purchase
- Reduce customer churn
- Drive purchase frequency
Automation Center program
The basic program looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Max AI package is built in the following way.
The Max AI elements
1. The program starts with a daily Recurring filter node that uses the Predictive lifecycle segment for leads AI segment template, with the conditions set to return all leads who are likely to remain inactive in the next 30 days.
2. After the initial email has been sent to the members of the segment, the program waits three days and then uses a combined segment to exclude the following segments:
- Likely to go cold
- Likely to convert
- Last purchase was within the last 3 days.
Use an OR operator to combine the segments.
3. Then, the program waits for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 27 day long intervals. At the end of the each interval, inactive leads who made a purchase exit the program. Nevertheless, after 27 days, the leads not making a purchase exit the program.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- CRM Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Select your Web Channel audience (if used).
- Select your CRM Ads audience (if used).
- Activate the Tactic.