Engage inactive leads one last time to try to win them back.
This lifecycle Tactic uses AI Lead lifecycle predictions to accurately target inactive customers with a personalized email with incentives at the predicted time of the purchase, to make them convert.
It supports the Revenue objective and contributes to the following strategies:
- Win back defecting customers
- Win back inactive customers
The Tactic aims for inactive customers and uses an email campaign with reminder, including product recommendations and incentives based on predicted lifetime value.
Automation Center program
The program looks like this.
The program starts with a Recurring filter node that runs every day and uses the Predictive lifecycle segment for leads AI segment template, with the conditions set to return all leads who are likely to remain inactive in the next 30 days.
- After the initial email has been sent to the members of the segment, he program waits three days and then uses a combined segment to exclude all contacts who are likely to go cold OR who are likely to convert OR their last purchase was within the last 3 days. This is done using a combined segment with the OR operator.
- When only the potential buyers are left in the segment, a reminder email is sent to them.
- The program then waits for 27 days, since our AI segments use 30 days' of data.