Encourage purchasing customers to increase their spending by promoting items commonly bought by other customers who made the same purchase.
This lifecycle Tactic follows up on a purchase with cross-promotion of products that customers who made the same purchase also bought, to increase cart value and customer lifetime value.
It supports the following objectives by contributing to the strategies below:
- Increase average order value
- Drive purchase frequency
- Increase active customer revenue
- Increase units per transaction
- Drive second purchase
Automation Center program
The basic, email-only program in the Advanced package looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Max AI package is built in the following way.
The Max AI elements
1. The first Filter switch node splits your contacts into two groups:
- Contacts who are likely to engage on the web will continue their journey on the Include path.
- Contacts who are less likely to engage on the web will continue their journey on the Exclude path.
2. On the Exclude path, the first Filter switch node divides your contacts into the following two groups:
- Contacts who are likely to engage with your email campaigns will continue their journey on the Include path. As a result, they will receive your email campaign.
- Contacts who are less likely to engage with your email campaigns will continue their journey on the Exclude path. As a result, they will be added to your CRM Ads campaign.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- CRM Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Select your Web Channel campaign (if used).
- Select your CRM Ads audience (if used).
- Activate the Tactic.